Gu-Lan Tea can be traced back to the 4th century during the period of the ancient Silk Road. At the ancient town of Gu Loulan, traders prepared a herbal tea by using different spices sourced from Mongolia, China and the Himalayas before the start of their long journey. The tea was made to reduce the sugar in their bodies and ward off thirst while they were travelling across the desert; the tea kept them healthy and energetic, free from the illness and diseases from the harsh environment and irregular high fat diet on their way to the West.
Until recent years, scientist studied the species in the tea and discovered the tea blends are delicious and very rich in powerful, health-promoting nutrients, including saponins, betaine, carotenoids, polysaccharides and anti-oxidants. Scientists are now discovering these nutrients carry tremendous health benefits, which may possibly be one of the answers to the important and complex health question of our time.
*Gu-Lan tea is 100% herbal based. It is not a prescription medicine. (disclaimer)
A high fat diet causes weight gain by increasing LDL and insulin levels. Studies show that the nutrients in Gu-Lan tea may help decrease the absorption of fats in the stomach and assist in inhibiting the increase in insulin levels, one normally experiences after eating high fat meals. The results have been shown to be particularly promising on dissolving the fats from various kinds of meat in the stomach.
Gu-Lan tea has been used in Japan as part of healthy diet plans for weight loss. In a study done obese patients were given good quality Gu-Lan tea in the morning and afternoon. Most patients significantly lost a lot of weight. Polysaccharides found in Gu-Lan tea were shown to reduce body weight by assisting the conversion of food into energy instead of fat.
A diet high in fat, rich in meats and poor in whole grains and vegetables, causes weight gain by increasing LDL and insulin levels. Scientific studies have confirmed the properties in Gu-Lan tea may assist the regulation of serum cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL (low density lipids, more commonly referred to as bad cholesterol), and HDL (high density lipids, also known as good cholesterol, which helps to metabolize cholesterol from the arteries).
The gypenosides (GPs) found in Gu-Lan tea has been shown to help lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and assist increase HDL cholesterol. More than 20 papers have been published on the subject with effectiveness reported as ranging from 67 to 93%.
|The experiments on the mice and rabbits which had been fed with high sugar and high fat food and suffering from hyperlipemia shows that being fed with GPs for 4-7 weeks, the total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol had been dramatically reduced and the increase of the LPO had been controlled.|
|The rabbits with serious hyperlipemia been fed with high doses of GPs extracted they obviously reduced TC, TG and LDL and increased the HDL/LDC values. This indicates Gu-Lan tea may help enhance the release of nitric oxide in the body, which may help to relax the coronary blood vessels.|
Gu-Lan tea has been widely reported to be effective in assisting in maintaining healthy blood pressure. Although the exact mechanism is still being researched, studies have shown that Gu-Lan tea may help improve the metabolism of the heart directly as well as help enhance the release of nitric oxide in the body and assist in stimulating of the nervous system (responsible for all internal organs), which helps to relax the coronary blood vessels and arterial walls, allowing them to expand and may lead to lower blood pressure.
Gu-Lan tea may help maintain healthy cardiac function. In a study combined with some other herbs heart stroke volume increased 37% and cardiac output increased by 21% on the average. Ejection fraction increased by 13%. Subjects had normal blood pressure which did not change although heart rate decreased by 10%.
Gu-Lan tea has been shown to support the immune system when under stress from various destructive agents. It has also shown effectiveness, in clinical research studies, as a potent immunomodulator. It has been shown to help increase the production of lymphocytes, phagocytes, and serum IGG. Results from human studies confirm that properties in Gu-Lan tea may help enhance the contractility of the heart muscle and heart pumping function. Other studies have shown that the saponins in Gu-Lan tea may help increase strength and endurance in the body. Considering these findings overall, it may have become an energy boosting tea for those who wants to improve his competitive edge in any field of athletic performance.
The impact of taking Gu-Lan tea
Daily consumption of Gu-Lan tea has been shown to be a natural mood elevator. It may help stimulate the secretion by the pituitary gland of HGH (human growth hormone), the youth hormone. The benefits of HGH include assisting: reduction of body fat, better sleep, improved memory, accelerated healing, restored libido and a more youthful appearance.
|The polysaccharides found in Gu-Lan tea may help enhance the body's production of human growth hormone (HGH), which may help build muscle and repair skin cells. The LBP polysaccharide complex unique to Gu-Lan tea has been found to be a powerful secretagogue - a substance that stimulates the secretion of human growth hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland.|
Scientists found that overheating increased oxidative stress in the tubules. They theorized that this increased free-radical production was the culprit in decreasing sperm production. The antioxidants in Gu-Lan tea have been shown to help reverse the effects of overheating on sperm production. They have been shown to help increase the sperm count and the vitality of the sperm. Studies have shown an increased and strengthen sperm count and sperm vitality could help male infertility.
Gu-Lan tea may also help support the female reproductive system. It has been used as part of the diet for women with premature ovarian failure. Research shows that nutrients in Gu-Lan tea may help contribute to the assistance with female infertility in patients with premature ovarian failure (POF). These nutrients have also been shown to help relieve women’s dysmenorrhoea and blood stasis syndromes caused by lack of menstruation and after giving birth.
Studies have shown that antioxidants in Gu-Lan tea may help increase testosterone level in the blood, thereby may assisting in increasing libido in both men and women. There are reports from Gu-Lan tea users of increased libido after drinking Gu-Lan tea.
Gu-Lan tea has been shown to have a biphasic effect on energizing or calming the system depending upon need. The healthy maintenance of these physiological actions plays a major role in the body's ability to cope with stress. The tea has also been shown to help modulate the nervous system. It may help calm an overexcited nervous system and stimulate a depressed one.
300 professional athletes were the subject of a study. All the athletes reported that taking highly concentrated gu-lan tea before competition made them vigorous and alert with quick reflexes. Yet, it also made them less nervous.
With regards to insomnia - 112 patients using Gu-Lan tea during the day reported a sleep improvement of 89 to 95 percent.
Gu-Lan tea has been shown to have a biphasic effect on brain functions. Its antioxidants may also be considered as "brain tonic", because the tea contains betaine, which is converted in the body into choline, substances that has been shown to help enhance memory and recall ability.
Ingredients in Gu-Lan tea have been traditionally used in China to help relieve bloated, uncomfortable feeling in the abdomen area after meal and smooth the bowel movements. The tea has been shown be a natural and safe solution to assist with indigestion, food retention and qi stagnation, abdominal distension and constipated.
The properties in Gu-Lan tea have been shown in tests to help lower the amount of superoxide radical and hydrogen peroxide in certain white blood cells, an excellent indicator of antioxidant activity. They have been shown to help support immune response, and they may also help increase the body’s antioxidant power so that it is better able to mop up the dangerous free radicals that are generated after UV exposure.
Gu-Lan tea has also been shown the property of assisting in increasing endogenous SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) in the body. SOD is one of the body‘s most important antioxidants and studies show that charting SOD levels in various animal species is a reliable indicator of their longevity. Trials in humans have shown that SOD levels returned to youthful levels after taking 20 mg of GPs daily for one month.
|Properties in Gu-Lan tea may help increase the number of generations of human cells, which may help increase lifespan. In an experiment, with GPs (from Gu-Lan tea) being added, the number of generations of the skin cell increased from 22 generations to 27; and the number of generations of the 2PS cells increased from 51 generations to 59.|
It was found in the study that Gu-Lan tea may help to reduce the time it takes for vision to adapt to darkness. The carotenoids found in Gu-Lan tea may also contribute to maintenance of healthy eyes.
100 patients were given Gu-Lan tea for 3 months. Effectiveness was rated at 89%. Another study of 200 patients yielded similar results. Other studies showed gypenosides in Gu-Lan tea may help to protect the liver from various toxic chemicals such as carbon tetrachloride.
Unlike artificial supplements, Gu-Lan tea is natural and nourishing to your health. Unlike any other tea, it does not contain any caffeine.
Here are some of our real customers who have achieved their health goals with the help and support of the Gu-Lan Tea and Program. Yes, these are genuine results with verified purchase achieved by real people. We are incredibly proud of our customer’s achievements and encourage you to look through and gain inspiration. Kick-start your health goals today with the help of Gu-Lan Tea, We want you to feel happier and healthier!
*results may vary from person to person. For more information please read our disclaimer.
* "I use this (tea) with Wu-Long tea for my diet program. It is really good for relieving the bloating after dinner and fat absorption throughout the night" Sally
* Completely Renewed
"I am 63 years old! I started drinking Gu-Lan tea May 13. Over the last year, I have lost 47 pounds! The Gu-lan tea seemed to keep my appetite satisfied and I didn't crave sweets so much anymore. I've also had great results with migraine headaches, arthritis pain, energy, mood and renewed interest in men. I am so thankful to God for bringing the Gu-Lan tea into my life. Angie N., Mount Carroll
"I started drinking Gu-lan tea about 5 weeks ago. I noticed after drinking it for about 2 weeks that my pants were getting looser. After 1 month, with the only change being the tea, I had lost 3 kilos! I had been faithfully walking on my treadmill for the past 2 months, but only saw the weight loss after drinking the Gu-Lan tea. It's such a boost to my exercise regimen to have some visible results!" Lori, East Perth
"I didn't think I had any weight to lose, but I lost 5 1/2 lbs. in 2 1/2/ weeks. The chronic pain in my left hip that I have had since forever is gone. I'm also finding , that I am happier and am having a lot of fun sharing Gu-Lan tea with people." Doug H., Ontario, Canada
* "Before I started drinking Gu-Lan tea, I weighed 270 pounds. I was miserable and had no energy. I was eating all day long, mainly meat. In February, I tried gulan tea. I have lost 39 pounds in 6 weeks! My clothes are falling off me and I have so much energy. Drinking 2 bags of gulan in the morning keeps my appetite under control all day and lets me move all day long." Cindy R., Kansas
* Better Blood Profile and Sleep
"I have had high cholesterol and high blood pressure years. I was on medication which increased my liver enzymes. I also had IBS. Since I was introduced to Gu-Lan tea five months ago I am now OFF all medication. My doctor was so pleased with my blood work he signed up so he could use it personally and refer his patients also. My sleeping has improved and I handle stress so much better. I can't imagine living without it. Thanks for Gulan tea!" Amelia J., Maryland
Cholesterol Down 63 Points!
"My family has a history of very high cholesterol and I've been trying for years to lower mine, including diet, exercise, medication, natural supplements. I was able to get it down to about 275, which still wasn't that great according to my doctor. But after being on Gu-Lan tea for 2 months, I had it checked, and it was down 63 points, to 212. The doctor was so surprised and very pleased, and so was I. The only thing I was doing differently was drinking Gu-Lan tea! I am very happy about this! The rest of my family members are now drinking Gu-Lan tea with the same wonderful results!" Hazel, Washington
"Two things to tell you. First, you'll be glad to know that I'm spreading the word about your products, and one of my colleagues and her husband have recently placed an order or two and are now using the tea. Second, using Gu-Lan tea as part of my diet and exercise program, I've managed to lose 15 kg in six months, which I think is pretty good going." William F. Bankstown NSW
* Thankful for this Amazing Tea!
"I drink 1 bag of Wu-Long tea in the morning and after lunch and 1 bag of Gu-Lan before going to bed and I have lost a total of 17 kilos over the past year. I was in a car accident in June and haven’t been able to exercise since that time. I hate diets and I work at my desk on the phone and computer so the weight-loss has been big plus for me. I am so thankful for this amazing tea!" Andrew A. Sydney
* "gu-lan tea has stopped my chronic back pain that I had developed over the years from lifting heavy objects and it has considerably reduced my pain associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. In addition, I have lost 20 pounds without changing my diet. I have high blood pressure and have been able to come completely off my blood pressure medicine." Lloyd D., Calgary Canada
* Lost 17 lbs and Looking Younger!
"I've lost 17 pounds since I started drinking Gu-Lan tea daily for the past ten months and the gradual weight loss is staying off. I'm getting compliments that I am looking younger. I love to tell others about Gu-Lan tea and see the phenomenal results they are having." Donna Alberta Canada
* Lowered Blood Pressure
"I am a 27-year-old male and I thought I was pretty healthy. Then I started drinking Gu-Lan tea and Du's herbal tea about ten months ago and I've noticed several things begin to happen.I have more sustained energy throughout the day, the calluses on my feet are almost gone and my skin is tough, but soft. I get better response from my workouts and a few months ago I had shoulder surgery and had a very good recovery. I was also struggling with border line high blood pressure, especially when I was under stress, and when I went in for surgery they checked my blood pressure and it was excellent. Needless to say I have a better outlook on life. I thank God for Harmonit." Ben Featherston., Arkansas
* "I just wanted to share the fact that within my first 15 days of drinking the Gu-Lan tea, I lost 13 pounds, without even trying. I noticed my clothes fitting looser and when I stepped on the scale to check my weight, I had dropped from 213 lbs to 200 lbs. Plus, my energy level and my clarity of thought is much better thanks to Gu-lan tea. Within the first 3 days of drinking the juice I noticed my sleep was a deep sleep, and when I awoke I was wide awake. No more drowsy feeling when I wake up. My quality of health and my life is so much better thanks to Gu-Lan tea. My family loves Gu-Lan tea too. Thank You!" Houston, Maine
* "My mom had been on cholesterol medicine (statin drug) for months with only a slight decline in her level. After 3 months on gulan tea (still taking her statin drug) she dropped 76 points. I love gulan tea!" Mary
* A Natural Stress Relief
"For the last few months, I have been feeling very stressed. My nerves were shot from being over-worked and trying to make ridiculous deadlines. Since I started drinking Gu-Lan tea, I am feeling less stressed and more relaxed. I am actually sleeping through the entire night now, something I have not done in years. Just 2 cups during the day and 1 cup in the evening before I go to bed do the trick." Victor, East Brisbane
* Improved Energy, Better Sleep
"For the previous couple of years, I was not getting any "quality" sleep and always felt tired. I created 2 near-miss car accidents driving home from work because I was so tired. I could lay in bed for 12 hours and still feel tired all of the time. I had to make sure that I set the alarm or I would not wake up. Needless to say, I was barely able to go to work and accomplish those tasks that just "HAD" to be done; a lot of other things that needed to be done just piled up. I HAD NO ENERGY! But when I started drinking Gu-Lan tea...four days later I woke up early (without the alarm) and I felt GREAT...totally rested for the first time in a long, long time! I was finally getting quality sleep AND HAD ENERGY! I continued to do this daily...I was sleeping less hours, had more energy and started accomplishing a whole lot more on a daily basis. Boy, was I happy...my family and friends started calling me the "GULAN BUNNY". Nancy H Spokane Valley
* "Gu-lan tea has made a huge difference in my workouts. I recover much quicker and I'm as strong as I was 10 years ago in my prime. I also have a better outlook on life and can handle stress much better. I highly recommend it to improve athletic performance and for overall healthy living!" Brian
* "I am 77 years of age and my energy level had been quite low. Approximately five weeks ago, I started drinking gu-lan tea and my first reaction was that it tasted too good to be of any great value. Now my energy levels have improved beyond all my wildest dreams. My daily 20-minute session on my exercise bicycle is done at the highest resistance setting and at a speed of at least 15 km/hour, which equates to 9.3 mph. At the end of each session my heart rate rarely exceeds 91 beats/min. I’m so thankful that gu-lan tea is available." John
* "I am at the health club four times a week and I always keep very detailed records of my exercise routines. Since I started drinking just 2 cups of gulan tea a day, I have been amazed at my endurance and my ability to lift much heavier weights. At the same time, there is a real acceleration in my body-fat loss and an increase in my muscle buildup. Gulan tea has turbo-charged my workouts." Jim, Rhode Island
* "As a 30-something mum of an energetic 2-year-old boy, I had been searching for something to provide me with more energy to help me get through the day. I am a born skeptic but I was willing to try anything and honestly, I was hooked after the first 3 bags of Gu-Lan tea! I definitely felt different - energetic and all my senses seemed more alert. I played the whole day with my son and for the first time, I wore him out! gulan tea is now part of my daily routine. I haven't felt this good in years!" Lisa M.
* "I have been drinking gu-lan tea for about a month now. I look forward to taking it each morning. It is pleasant to take and I feel revitalized when I take it. I fight depression and I know that it is helping me with that condition. I will continue to take it." Corinne M. Schaumburg
* "Before I began using gu-lan tea, I was tired all the time and needed two-hour naps to get through the day. My whole life has changed. I now have absolutely unlimited energy; no more midday naps, no more fatigue. I wake refreshed, hit the floor running, and keep right on going." Kathy J., FL
* "I will never ever forget my buddy, Otis, for sending me my very first 2-boxes of Gu-Lan tea from Sydney, which gave me a great amount of energy. Then I ran out and forgot to place an order. About a month after that I was hit with hot flashes. I combed the Internet for help for menopause and ordered several vitamins I thought might help. However, it was not until I started back on the tea that my hot flashes went away as fast as they started. All that money wasted on other expensive vitamins when I could have been buying the tea! I will never be without it again. I am a true believer now." Shirley, Cairns Northern Queensland
* Always have Extra Gulan in Stock
"What a relief to not have to worry about hot flashes ever again. I made the mistake of running out of the tea and the flashes returned. Ladies (and your husbands), always have extra gulan tea on hand and drink it every day." Diana F. Mawson Lakes
* "I really must have Gu-lan tea in my life on a daily basis because it literally has saved and improved the quality of my life in many, many ways. It keeps me from biting my nails, gives me sexual stamina and increased desire, makes my hair stronger, smoothes my complexion, and keeps me in good spirits! I have lost four pounds, walk every single day, and sleep more soundly than ever." Simmie
* Smiling At the End of the Day!
"I cannot begin to tell you how much I love gu-lan tea! It tastes naturally sweet, it's full of nutrients and vitamins, and the energy level that it gives me is unreal. It has revived my body and spirit and it has given me new hope and excitement about my future and my overall well-being. Everyone around me wants to know how I have so much energy and why I am still smiling at the end of the day. Gu-lan tea has changed my life!!" Bill L, North Carolina
* Better Performance, Half Recovery Time
"I have been interested in physical fitness for most of my life. I was a competitive swimmer from the time I was eight years old until I graduated from college. In the 20 odd years intervening I have kept in good physical condition working out 3-5 times a week. After 60 days on Gu-lan tea I was stunned to find out that my work out ability had increased by 30%! That is amazing and I’ve never experienced anything like it. It was easily measured in my sit-ups, push-ups and back exercises. Additionally, and this is even more unbelievable, my recovery time was cut in half. I found myself exercising during my resting phases! If you do any kind of workout, give Gu-lan tea a chance, it might change your life, just as it has mine!" Rick D Main Beach QLD
* Happier and 'More Joyful'
"I started noticing results on the third day of drinking 2 cups of Gu-lan tea a day. I feel happier and more joyful. Best of all, my sexual function is spectacularly improved and so is the performance of the man I love. Believe me, I am the beneficiary of that! Gu-lan tea is a gift to my life." Shirley B, Florida
* "I have been drinking 1 bag of Gu-lan tea each day in the morning since the middle of February. I must say it has helped me conquer my extreme tiredness with depression. I often now go to sleep at midnight or later and awake each morning at 6 am feeling "alive" and "refreshed"! Where as before Gu-lan, I would lay on the couch or in bed all day while my toddler ran amuck around the house! I thought, there has to be a better way since I am only 33, but felt much, much older. Now I am singing praises about Gu-lan tea and feel absolutely wonderful!" John G. New York
*"Before I was introduced to gu-lan tea, I was taking a prescription drug for depression. I am happy to say that I no longer have to take it and I feel great. What a blessing this wonderful tea is!" Danielle OR
* Less Depression, More Motivation
"For the past two years I’ve been suffering from depression. I had no motivation to do anything. Several months ago I started drinking gu-lan tea on a regular basis. I am amazed at what has happened with me. It has given me so much motivation to do things I hadn’t done for a long time. I worked in the yard, trimming all the bushes in the
front and back of our house. I’ve gone through every room in our house, making changes and cleaning out closets, drawers, etc. I’ve become an absolute whirlwind and I love it! I didn’t realize how bad I’d been feeling until I started drinking gu-lan tea and started feeling so good! Everything has snapped into place for me!" Charlie, Texas
* "I have been drinking Gu-Lan tea for one year now. I have very bad arthritis in my hands and I could not let anyone shake my hands nor could I touch my knuckle joints without severe pain. We were also going through a very stressful time in our business and I was only sleeping two hours a night. After the end of the first week of taking Gu-Lan tea, I started sleeping six hours a night and my stress levels were way down. After two months, the pain in my hands disappeared and I am feeling like a million dollars.I will drink Gu-Lan tea for life!" Bev
"I just had to stop drinking coffee and black tea. My daily Caffeine boosters were making me shaky and aggressive. I would get 5 or 6 massive headaches per week and these would sometimes lead to full-blown migraines. I have now been drinking Gu-Lan Tea everyday for the past 6 months. In the very first week of drinking Gu-Lan, I knew I'd found a caffeine replacement. Of course I had to go through the withdrawal symptoms, but I didn't even miss my coffee. I'd recommend Gu-Lan for ANYONE who feels it's time to kick a caffeine habit." Marc C
* "I spent 3 weeks with pneumonia after having chronic bronchitis. My daughter-in-law had me start to drink Gu-Lan tea and I left the hospital in less than a week. After two weeks, I had my strength back and even the bronchitis cleared. I have never seen anything like it. Thank you for a great product!" Sergio Tosoni
"I was tired, dry and thirsty so I went to my fridge and found my box of Gu-lan, drank 1 bag and was immediately refreshed and ready for another day... can't wait till tonight to get refreshed again... Gu-lan sure hits the spot!" David F, Wenatchee
Has Gu-Lan tea helped you? You know someone may need Gu-Lan tea? Please feel free to share!
Gu-Lan Tea is available in two types of packages:
Package: 60 paper tea bags packed in pouch.
Serving size: 1 - 2 bags a day, 30 - 60 day supply.
An affordable lifestyle choice to maintain an overall well-being.
Package: 30 high absorption tea bags individually wrapped in satchels.
Serving size: 1 bag a day, 30 day supply.
220% more effective than paper teabags. Only need 1 bag a day. Recommended for the best results.
What does Gu-Lan tea taste like?
Gu-Lan tea delivers a very mild and a bit fruitful taste with a sweet aftertaste.
Does Gu-Lan tea contain caffeine?
No, Gu-Lan tea does not contain any caffeine.
What is difference between Gu-Lan tea and Wu-Long tea?
Gu-Lan is a fat blocking tea. Wu-Long is a fat burning tea. Drinking Gu-Lan tea after each fat meal may lead to better diet results with added benefits. You can purchase both Gu-Lan tea and Wu-Long tea through a combined combo package at a lower price.. See Wu-Long Program - Fat Burning and Blocking Combo for details.
Can I drink Gu-Lan tea with Du's Tea?
Yes, drinking Gu-Lan tea along Du’s tea may lead to better results for healthy blood pressure and cholesterol. You can purchase both Gu-Lan tea and Du's tea through a combined combo package at a lower price. See Du's Program - Hypertension & Cholesterol Combo for details.
I am drinking Comfortea for some heart symptoms. Can I drink Gu-Lan tea with Comfortea?
Yes, adding Gu-Lan tea along Comfortea may add extra benefits of cholesterol. You can purchase both Gu-Lan tea and Comfortea through a combined combo package at a lower price. See Comfortea Program - Heart & Cholesterol Combo for details.
I take cholesterol medicine. Can I drink Gu-Lan tea?
Yes. Gu-Lan tea is 100% natural. A few cups of Gu-Lan tea a day may actually enhance the functioning of your medication. Simply keep your tea time about 20 minutes apart from your medication.
I live with autoimmune diseases/disorder, Can I drink Gu-Lan tea?
No. Since Gu-Lan tea will also help boost immune system, it is not recommended for people live with autoimmune diseases/disorder, including autoimmune diseases caused multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Can I drink Gu-Lan tea if I have bleeding disorders?
No. Since Gu-Lan tea help boost immune system, it is not recommended for people live with bleeding disorders.
Can I drink Gu-Lan tea during surgery?
You need to discontinue Gu-Lan tea at least 2 weeks before any elective surgical procedures.
Is Gu-Lan tea safe for children?
Gu-Lan tea is safe for people of eleven (11) years of age or older; However, since Gu-Lan tea may also help enhance the reproductive systems and trigger the libido, it is not suitable for regular use on children under sixteen (16) years of age or younger.
Is there any restriction on the duration of use?
No, there is no restriction on the duration of use. It can be regularly used for its long term beneficial effects.
Orders to be dispatched within 24 business hours.
UK, Ireland, Isle of Man: 4 - 5 business days
Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland: 4 - 6 business days
Germany, Austria: 4 - 6 business days
France, Belgium, The Netherlands: 4 - 6 business days
Other European Countries: 5 - 8 business days
Australia: 2 - 6 business days
New Zealand: 3 - 6 business days
United States: 4 - 5 business days
Canada: 3 - 5 business days
Japan, India: 3 - 5 business days
China (PRC): 3 - 5 business days
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea: 3 - 5 business days
Other Countries: 5 - 10 business days