We all want to look our best. However, many skin problems such as acne, melasma, and blemishes are something that we’ve all faced at one time or another. They are painful and embarrassing. They bring down your self esteem, affecting both your personal and professional relationships. It has long been said that “The way you look outside reflects your health inside.” This means that the solution to clearing up your complexion lies within.
LaClaire tea is a 100% natural cleansing formula helps to effectively remove and eliminate toxins from the body and maintain a healthy complexion. It has been shown to help eliminate acne, pimples, melasma, blemishes and skin rashes, such as those caused by poison oak, cuts and abrasions on the skin. It may also assist with oily skin, inflammation and skin infections and help promote healthy skin and radiant glow. The tea assists with not only the symptom of the problem, but also the source that is hidden inside their body. It may also help improve immune systems, provide relief from summer colds, help maintain healthy lung function and leaves you feeling healthier and happier with clear and beautiful skin on a healthy body.
*LaClaire tea is 100% herbal based. It is not a prescription medicine. (disclaimer)
Chinese have used this herbal treatment for centuries to remove excessive heat and toxins from the body. Morus alba, an ingredient in the tea is considered a blood tonic, meaning that they help cleanse the blood and enhance its function strengthening the overall circulatory system. The tea may help remove toxins from your body, which has been shown to help eliminate acne, pimples, melasma and blemishes from inside out, and keep skin clear, tender and beautiful. Unlike any traditional acne and melasma assistance that simply focus on the skin levels, LaClaire tea works on balancing the internal heat, toxins and Coenzyme-A generated by the body; and it won't cause over dryness or even rash of skin.
|Acne and Pimples are one of the most common skin conditions, affecting over 90% of teenagers and up to 25% of all adults. For many people, acne is a serious problem. It is painful, distressing and embarrassing. Most people trying to control skin oil and deal with them with different skin care products; however, what they have been trying to treat is only the symptom of the problem, rather than the source that is hidden inside their body. In Chinese medicine, these sources are called excessive “huo” and “du” inside the blood which are rooted from stress, harsh environment, internal secretion disorder and irregular and unhealthy diet. They cause internal unhealthiness and to outside, the bad and oily skin with, sometimes severe, acne. The internal management of acne has been increasingly important on acne treatment, compared with the traditional treatment from outside on the skin. A combination plan that focuses on internal factors is in fact more important than just simple external care to leads to an unprecedented success.|
According to the ‘Healthline’ website, ingredients in LaClaire tea have also been shown to assist with skin rashes, such as poison oak, cuts and abrasions on the skin. These ingredients are the preferred part of the plant to use in the assistance of skin care. Because the tea is rich in iron, it has been in use to assist with anemia and help promote a radiant glow.
LaClaire tea has antibiotic properties, and ‘Healthline’ advises advises that its ingredients have been be used to help relieve infections caused by streptococcal bacteria. The ingredients in LaClaire tea have been traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist with inflammation and skin infections. They may help relieve other types of inflammations and infections, as well. Since this tea contains lonicerin, saponin and inositol. These nutrients have been found to possess antibacterial and anti-viral effects.
|The tea has been shown to be effective in assistance with sores and swellings caused in the eyes, throat and breast. It contains nutrients that may assist with subduing the bacteria that cause salmonella, strep and tuberculosis infections.|
The tea has been shown to be an expectorant. Julia Lawless, in "The Aromatherapy Garden", writes that the infusion has been drunk as a tea to help relieve coughs and colds. It has also been used to assist upper respiratory tract infections and asthma. This tea will help in clearing and soothing down respiratory passage. It also acts assisting fever and provides relief. Health Line advises it has been used to assist with the relief of a summer cold.
|In Turkey, Morus alba, the ingredient in the tea is used as an assistance for colds and flu. Their effectiveness in this way may be due to their high vitamin C content.|
May Assist with Hearing and Vision - In China, the ingredients in LaClaire tea are believed to help strengthen one’s hearing and vision.
Premature Grey Hair Remedy - In several countries, Morus alba, an ingredient in LaClaire tea is considered an effective remedy for prematurely grey hair.
The ingredients in LaClaire tea has also been shown containing calming properties. They are good for helping reduce excessive 'heat' and removing toxins from your body. If a person suffers from excessive heat, he will feel restless and be easily irritated.
LaClaire tea has been shown to help to flush fluids and toxins out of the body. It also has been shown to assist in blocking the absorption of sugars which may contribute to healthy weight management.
|A research group in Japan has found that LaClaire tea ingredient Morus alba contains compounds that inhibit these intestinal enzymes. In experiments with normal rats, they found that certain nitrogen-containing sugars, notably one called 1-deoxynojirimycin, strongly inhibited the intestinal metabolism of disaccharides (especially sucrose), thereby restricting the amounts of monosaccharides that entered the circulation. They also found that pretreating the rats with the tea extract before feeding them carbohydrates significantly suppressed the normal postprandial (after-meal) rise in blood glucose levels.|
Ingredients in LaClaire tea have been used traditionally in China to help relieve bloating sensations in the abdomen area after meals and it has been shown to help smooth out bowel movements. The tea may has been a natural and safe solution to assist with indigestion, food retention and qi (body's internal energy floating) stagnation, abdominal distension and constipated.
The properties in this tea can protect the liver and reduce cholesterol. In Chinese medicine, an ingredient in LaClaire tea is known as a cooling remedy that has been shown to assist with the liver and lung meridians. It functions by removing lung heat symptoms such as fever, sore throat and cough, and it clears 'huo' in the liver, which means it may help removes symptoms such as dry, painful and watery eyes, according to “Acupuncture Today”.
Unlike artificial supplements, LaClaire tea is natural and nourishing to your health. Unlike any other tea, it does not contain any caffeine.
In traditional Chinese medicine, LaClaire tea formula has been used medicinally for thousands of years. The first known reference to the herbal as medicinal plants is in the Tan Ben Cao that was written in A.D. 659. The Chinese Pharmacopoeia (1985) lists the leaves, root bark, branches, and fruit as ingredients in medicinal preparations, but other parts, including the sap and wood ash, are also widely used.
The great Roman lyrical poet Horace (his real name was Quintus Horatius Flaccus, and he lived from 65 to 8 B.C.) may have been onto something. The folk medicine of his time encompassed countless herbal remedies - in fact, botany and medicine were pretty much one and the same in those days, and remained so for about another 16 centuries - and a great variety of therapeutic benefits were ascribed to them. Some of the claims were specific, whereas others, such as Horace’s couplet about mulberries, an ingredient in LaClaire tea, were vague, leaving us to wonder just what it was that the ancients saw in these plants.
Here are some of our real customers who have achieved their health goals with the help and support of the LaClaire skin cleansing tea. Yes, these are genuine results with verified purchase achieved by real people. We are incredibly proud of our customer’s achievements and encourage you to look through and gain inspiration. Kick-start your health goals today with the help of our LaClaire tea, We want you to feel happier and healthier!
*results may vary from person to person. For more information please read our disclaimer.
* Perfect to clear skin and tastes great with honey!
"I had acne problems several months back that I wanted to get rid of before uni. I bought this tea and tried out some days and my face is clear now. I have never had skin as clear as my skin is now that I've found this tea. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne problems. It tastes great with honey!" Kristin C
* "This tea focuses on how to clear the internal toxins and stress in your life as a way of improving your acne. It is always good to take the natural treatment rather than other drugs which have side effects. I am glad i found this simple and natural way for my daughter for the prevention of acne. I'll suggest everyone to use this tea." Pamela Merritt
* "I'm a sixteen year old girl and have had really bad acne for several years. I followed the directions on the box and my face started clearing up in less than a week. Its now been about 3 weeks and I look great!" Linda Wong
* This tea is really good for controlling acne! "If you are looking for a natural and easy way to get rid of Acne, this tea is for you. Actually I was also a sufferer, I used many prescription drugs, but nothing worked for so long. This tea helped me to get rid of acne. It is a light and nice tasting tea that is enjoyable to drink. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in caring for their skin. This tea was awesome and super insightful." S. Barrett
* It solves true problem rather than treat the symptom of the problem. "This is a great product for anyone with acne problems to try. Clinical acne medications can get really expensive, and it only relieves the symptom, rather than solve the true problem. This tea is great for helping you clear the cause insider your body to prevent acne. You can use it anytime during the day and in no time your skin will be clearer than ever before." Kristian
* "OMG I never thought that I could get rid of my acne. I've tried just about everything on the market but this really helped me. This light tea starts slowly but then continued until my face was clear and smooth. Thanks so much!" Sarah C. Zampino
* "This tea has been so helpful. I have tried so many things to fix my acne therefore I did not hesitate to go the all natural route and give this a try. I was on a journey to all-natural skincare and added this tea into it. It worked so much better than store-bought and prescription medications. Also, I definitely recommend LaClaire tea that one is amazing!!! Enrique S, New Zealand
* Cleared my face right up! "This tea has been so helpful, I have been struggling with terrible acne for the past 6 years and have tried everything, medication, crèmes, you name it. Nothing worked, at least not for long, the skin products cleared my face up, but after a month or so the pimples came right back. This tea has just been a great internal solution for me, along with using the tea, by washing my hands and face more, drinking more water and applying a few of the Tea Tree Oil my face looks much better. A great tea and a great way to save on acne treatment!" Suzanne Nielsen
* "I was lucky to find this tea and I highly recommmend it. I was looking for an solution to be added into my diet to benefit my skin. The Laclaire tea is just packed with all i needed that can be used not just by people with acne, but by all those who want to have healthy skin and avoid harmful ingredients in their beauty products. I can't wait for my next box to share with my Kindle-less friends!" Bev Thorton
* "On my third week of taking and I can't believe it works, I was a medium acne guy and tried a bunch of washes and cream as well as tetracyclene and got no results. I was sceptical at first with this stuff but being less than 30 dollars I thought is give it a try. Now three weeks in I have one little red spot on my neck from a zit that I had before taking the claritea and nothing else. I am still in shock of how quickly and effectively this works. I totally recommend to any one with acne or razor bumps." James Phillips
* "This tea actually worked. After about a week of using this tea it totally clear without the use of any other skin care treatment. I have also noticed that acne on others parts of my body is going away as well. This week I am going to lower to the directed two cups a day. I was skeptical at first, but I wanted to give it shot. Definitely worth it. " Dominic W
* So far so good. I have used LaClaire tea for a year to help with minor to moderate acne. This is the first time I've bought LaClaire specifically made for acne. It seems to help keep my acne at bay even during this hot summer. I will purchase this item again and again. " Nick Jenkins
* "Fast and accurate. Nice tea and I'm sure I will reorder" Clifton A - Amazon Verified Purchase
* "This tea is great I love the taste and it works to have clear skin You can also feel the tea making you healthier thanks a lot !" Daniel H - Amazon Verified Purchase
* "This tea is probably the best cleansing tea i ever had so far" Neil N
* "On my way to better looking skin and health benefits. The taste is very slight, don't be afraid to try it." Gail
* "I like this tea but to be honest, I didn't drink it as instructed. I'm not a hot tea drinker so I'd make it cold." jstarr
Has LaClaire tea helped you? You know someone may need LaClaire? Please feel free to share!
LaClaire tea is available in two types of packages:
Package: 30 high absorption tea bags individually wrapped in satchels.
Serving size: 1 bag a day, 30 day supply.
220% more effective than economical tea bags. Only need 1 bag a day. Recommended for the best skin detoxing results.
60 economical paper tea bags individually wrapped in satchels.
Serving size: 1 bag a day, 30-60 day supply.
An ideal lifestyle choice to maintain a healthy skin with a budget.
What is the taste of LaClaire?
LaClaire tea delivers a slightly milder taste than green tea with a distinctive rose-like after taste.
Is LaCLaire tea used for acne?
LaClaire tea can be used for both adult and juvenile acne, on the face and/or back. The results may vary depending on the type of acne.
Does LaClaire tea contain caffeine?
No, LaClaire tea does not contain caffeine.
Is LaClaire tea suitable for children?
LaCaire tea is suitable for people of eleven (11) years of age or older.
Can I drink LaClaire if I have autoimmune diseases/disorder?
No. Since LaClaire tea will also help boost immune system, it is not recommended for people live with autoimmune diseases/disorder, including autoimmune diseases caused multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Can I drink LaClaire tea if I have bleeding disorders?
No. Since LaClaire tea help boost immune system, it is not recommended for people live with bleeding disorders.
Can I drink LaClaire tea during surgery?
No. You need to discontinue LaClaire tea at least 2 weeks before any elective surgical procedures.
How long does it take to see the results?
It normally takes a few weeks to see the results. If the pimples are caused by an unhealthy diet, you may be able to see the results within several days.
Is there any restriction on the duration of use?
No, there is no restriction on the duration of use. It can be regularly used for long term health benefits on the skin and body.
Can I apply the used teabags on my face/skin?
Yes, you certainly can. This may actually help achieving better results.
Orders to be dispatched within 24 business hours.
UK, Ireland, Isle of Man: 4 - 5 business days
Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland: 4 - 6 business days
Germany, Austria: 4 - 6 business days
France, Belgium, The Netherlands: 4 - 6 business days
Other European Countries: 5 - 8 business days
Australia: 2 - 6 business days
New Zealand: 3 - 6 business days
United States: 4 - 5 business days
Canada: 3 - 5 business days
Japan, India: 3 - 5 business days
China (PRC): 3 - 5 business days
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea: 3 - 5 business days
Other Countries: 5 - 10 business days