The people of Okinawa Japan are known to be the leanest, healthiest people in the world. This island pearl of the Pacific boasts the highest percentage of centenarians of anywhere on earth. Diabetes and heart disease are virtually nonexistent in Okinawa.
What's more, less than 3% of the Okinawan population is overweight, compared to 67% of Americans! And here's what's so amazing: over 70% of the Okinawan diet is comprised of supposedly fattening carbs, such as rice and lentils.
According to recent peer-reviewed studies, scientists now believe that the Okinawan people's unbelievable good health may be directly related to the fact that they consume more tea, per capita, than ANY other population in the world.
The average Okinawan drinks at least 2 cups of tea daily. Interestingly, this isn't just any kind of tea. This tea is Okinawan Tea.
Unlike your run-of-the-mill green and black teas, the tea blends popular throughout Okinawa are delicious and very rich in powerful, health-promoting nutrients, including catechins, antioxidants and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
Scientists are now discovering these nutrients carry tremendous health benefits, which may help explain the truly remarkable good health experienced by the people of Okinawa.
*Okinawan tea is 100% herbal based. It is not a prescription medicine. (disclaimer)
In a study published recently in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers discovered that in people drinking this kind of tea every day, fat burning (thermogenesis) was increased by upwards of 40%! Individuals in the study lost 2 to 3 times MORE weight than those who were not drinking the tea. The active polyphenols EGCG in the tea may help contribute to raising energy levels and potentially reducing the inclination to store excess glucose as body fat.
For people with type 2 diabetes, tea along with a healthy diet could help. Statistics for type 2 diabetes are on the rise, especially in our young. Nutritionists, doctors and scientific researchers are focusing their energies on discovering ways a healthier diabetes diet, which could include consumption of Okinawan tea, may assist with blood sugar regulation.
|An American study found that the tea may help reduce the blood concentrations of triglycerides (the most common form of fat that exists in the body) by a whopping 80% compared to rats on normal diet.|
A Japanese study conducted by Osaka City University found that this tea may help increase plasma adiponectin levels. Low levels of plasma adiponectin are associated with obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus and coronary artery disease (CAD). The study concluded that this tea may have beneficial effects on the progression of atherosclerosis in patients with CAD.
One study by the American Diabetes Association, Antihyperglycemic Effect of Okinawan Tea in Type 2 Diabetes, included 10 men and 10 women. All subjects had type 2 diabetes for an average of 4.8 years and were already taking hyperglycemic drugs as prescribed by their doctor.
Under the review by the ethical committee of Providence University, the subjects consumed the tea (1,500 ml) or water for 30 days, crossing over the consumption of each during the course of the study. The results were positive; The tea markedly lowered concentrations of plasma glucose and fructosamine, whereas the water control group had not changed."
Catechins, a group of antioxidants, have been found in Okinawa tea to which may help maintaining healthy cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is a special type of fat and is necessary for health. There is good cholesterol and bad cholesterol, and the tea increases the good while decreasing the bad.
The gypenosides (GPs) found in Okinawan tea have been shown to help lower total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and assists increase HDL cholesterol. More than 20 papers have been published on the subject with effectiveness reported as ranging from 67 to 93%.
Study by Yang found that drinking this green tea for at least a year may help reduce high blood pressure. Regular drinkers are 46% less likely to develop high blood pressure if they drink one-half to two-half cups a day. They are 65% less likely to develop high blood pressure if they drink more than 2 cups a day.
Another Japanese study found that it has helped to reduce cholesterol after 1 month of regular drinking.
Okinawan tea may help improve the metabolism of the heart directly as well as help enhance the release of nitric oxide in the body and assist in stimulating of the nervous system (responsible for all internal organs), which may help to relax the coronary blood vessels and arterial walls, allowing them to expand and help lower blood pressure.
Okinawan tea is rich in tea polyphenols, tea catechins, and EGCG, which are potent antioxidants that go to work scavenging for oxidants, or toxins. They may help to neutralize their abilities to damage cells within your body. With its exceptionally high concentration of polyphenols, This tea is an essential component to your healthy heart diet.
In a study published in the journal Molecular Neurobiology, researchers from the Department of Cosmeceutical Science at Daegu Haany University found that this kind of tea carries properties that may help promote healthy skin and youthful tone.
Results from human studies confirm that properties in Okinawan tea may help enhance the contractility of the heart muscle and heart pumping function. Other studies have shown that the saponins in Okinawa tea may help increase strength and endurance in the body.
According to a new study from the Division of Public Health at Tokyo Medical University, drinking green tea, including Okinawan green tea, may help induce "a pleasurable mental feeling." Numerous other studies shows it may help boost brain power and promote healthy mental health. Users of Okinawa tea report increased feelings of calmness, focus and well-being.
Unlike ephedra and other herbal supplements which carry unfavorable side effects (such as the jitters), Okinawan Tea has been shown in scientific study after study to be 100% nourishing.
Live to a hundred
Presenter: Bernadette Young
Yes you can live to be a hundred years old ...and be fit and alert while you're at the same time. The Japanese island of Okinawa has the world's highest prevalence of centenarians. Dr Bradley Wilcox from the Pacific Health research Institute has spent ten years studying why people in Okinawa live so long. ... ...
Here are some of our real customers who have achieved their health goals with the help and support of the Okinawa Tea and Program. Yes, these are genuine results with verified purchase achieved by real people. We are incredibly proud of our customer’s achievements and encourage you to look through and gain inspiration. Kick-start your health goals today with the help of Okinawa tea, We want you to feel happier and healthier!
*results may vary from person to person. For more information please read our disclaimer.
"Okinawa Tea was the answer to my preyer" "I've done low carb for 2.5 years. My blood pressure went up, my asthma returned. I had migraine headaches. I truly prayed for some direction - what was I doing wrong? I read plan after plan, Zone, Atkins, South Beach, vegetarian, juicing, but none of it fit. The Okinawa tea was the answer to my prayer." Sally P, US
* "I have seen a difference in my sugar levels" "I have been using this tea since September and I have found it to be very beneficial to my health as I have seen a big difference in my sugar levels, it has been lower since I have been drinking the Okinawa Tea. It has been always above 12, but now it will never go more than 7. I would strongly recommend this tea to any who is try to lower their sugar levels." Angela Sarju, Brisbane
"I've had a total turn around!" "I have been a diabetic for 30 years now. My doctor diagnosed me as type 2. I was completely exhausted all the time and on top of that I had a heart attack as well. My granddaughter brought me a tin of this tea for my birthday in October and since then I have had a total turn around. I know the tea gave my body just what it needed. It has restored me into the real person that I used to be 30 or 40 years ago, and my blood sugar levels are consistently in the safe zone every day now! What a birthday present!" Irene Wilkinson, Prospect South Australia
* "This is the tea that I can drink for life" "I know that this is the tea that I can drink for life, for I am able to keep my caloric intake at a reduced level while getting an optimum amount of nutrients and never having to feel too hungry. An increased energy level is the wonderful result." Donna O, California
* "My Girlfriend Laughed When I Ordered Okinawan Tea...But When I Lost 11 Pounds in Just 6 Weeks!" "I ordered Okinawan Tea 6 weeks ago, and my girlfriend just laughed at me :-( Since then, I've lost 11 pounds and am starting to see my abs! I didn't even know I had any! My girlfriend is so astonished, she just ordered some!!! Look who is laughing now :-) Thank you for this wonderful tea!" Daniel Sanchez, via email
* "I would like to live forever:) and be trim and in shape. I like the taste of Okinawan tea and it's very soothing to drink" Marvin, Oxford England
* "I know the Japanese know a lot about health and beauty and I think tea is so good fore you, Why not? what have i got to lose besides weight?!" Ruby, Melbourne
* "I am not sure if it's only in my head but ever since drinking Okinawan Tea I don't feel so tired anymore and even my allergies are getting better. It's weird in a good way." Anita, North Perth, Australia
* Better Blood Sugar "I have been drinking Okinawa tea with resveratrol for over 3 months and it has been working great by lowering my fasting blood sugars. My blood work for anemia is better and also other areas of my blood have improved. I have kidney disease so cannot take much for pain and one day I realized I was not taking Tylenal on a daily basis any more because Okinawa tea has also helped me with my chronic pain." Deacon Earl , Haysville
* "I really like Okinawan Tea because it's tasy and I'm dropping a few pounds, but I really think it's because I'm drinking tea all the time and not eating! I think some other people have said that. But Oprah and Rachel Ray say that tea is a good diet aid and those ladies rock!" Lea, LA California
* "the Okinawan Tea tastes really good, I am not sure rather or not I am eventually going to loose some weight by drinking it but at least i enjoy drinking it :)" Laura G, Glasgow
* "Well we can go back an forth all day about rather eat helps us loose weight or not, ultimately we can all agree that it is a good antioxidant and that it is good for us. There no real secret in loosing weight. Don't eat crap and exercise. Okinawan Tea happen to taste delicious too." Sam
* "I am happy taking Okinawan Tea I think it makes me feel energetic and I eat less. This is a good diet aid for me." Kyle
* "Weight loss,is not really my goal from drinking the Okinawan tea. I just love it & feel more alert these days. I found it online fr a good price, and figure, its worth paying a little more for tea like this as long as I've given up my $4 lattes." Rosie, Manly NSW Australia
* "Now this Okinawan tea stuff really works. Not like that xellex crap. Even though my girl's made me clean up my eating habits, I still sneak twinkies now and then and she doesn't know i've been getting some extra help from the secret tea. It tastes good too, man!" Aceishigh
Has Okinawan tea helped you? You know someone may need Okinawan tea? Please feel free to share!
Package: 60 tea bags packed in a pouch.
Serving size: 1 - 2 bags a day, 30 - 60 day supply.
An affordable lifestyle choice to maintain an overall well-being.
What does Okinawan tea taste like?
Okinawan tea tastes like jasmine tea, but slightly milder.
Is Okinawan tea the same as Jasmine tea?
No, Okinawan tea’s official name is Okinawan green ginseng. It is a type of herb very rich in gypenosides with very similar to jasmine green tea. Customers need to be aware there are marketers trying to sell ordinary jasmine tea with the name Okinawan tea with similar taste but very limited health benefits.
Does Okinawan tea contain caffeine?
Yes, Okinawan tea does contain caffeine. However, it is as low as 33% as a standard cup of green tea.
I live with autoimmune diseases/disorder, Can I drink Okinawan tea?
No. Okinawan tea is recommended to people with weak immunity as an immunity booster. It is not recommended for people live with autoimmune diseases/disorder, including autoimmune diseases caused multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Can I drink Okinawan tea if I have bleeding disorders?
No. Since Okinawan tea help boost immune system, it is not recommended for people live with bleeding disorders.
Can I drink Okinawan tea during surgery?
You need to discontinue Okinawan tea at least 2 weeks before any elective surgical procedures.
Is Okinawan tea safe for children?
Okinawan tea is safe for people of eleven (11) years of age or older.
Is there any restriction on the duration of use?
No, there is no restriction on the duration of use. It can be regularly used for its anti-aging and health benefits on body.
Orders to be dispatched within 24 business hours.
UK, Ireland, Isle of Man: 4 - 5 business days
Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland: 4 - 6 business days
Germany, Austria: 4 - 6 business days
France, Belgium, The Netherlands: 4 - 6 business days
Other European Countries: 5 - 8 business days
Australia: 2 - 6 business days
New Zealand: 3 - 6 business days
United States: 4 - 5 business days
Canada: 3 - 5 business days
Japan, India: 3 - 5 business days
China (PRC): 3 - 5 business days
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea: 3 - 5 business days
Other Countries: 5 - 10 business days